Who is responsible for your Head?
Infact in India none of them are responsible.
Look at the other side of the world.
It’s time to realize that your safety is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
- Wear helmets including pillions and cyclists
- Don’t drive in the middle of the road
- Ensure safety at crossings, particularly in odd hours
- Follow traffic signals at all times
- Ensure corners of the roads are free from parked vehicles, and particularly auto rickshaws
- Respect Pedestrians
- Avoid humps and potholes especially in Rain
- Beware anything can go wrong at any time
You don’t need a LAW for your own protection
SURAKSH BHARAT Initiative